B U L L E T I N

PLEASE VISIT www.CenterforPluralism.com for all information - Please note that this site was Foundation for Pluralism before

-----------------------------

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

South Park incident with a Muslim

First of all the idiots who threatened the South Park producers must be condemned and rounded up without any delay. It is a law and order issue. One of the pieces of my conversation with Sean Hannity was about the South Park incident

2. Secondly, it is really not a Muslim or an Islamic issue, it is an issue of radicals who do not like the freedom of others, it is about the people who like to mess other's peace. It is not a Muslim issue because

Continued: http://mikeghouseforamerica.blogspot.com/2010/04/south-park-incident-with-muslim.html

1 comment:

  1. Hellо, i think that і sаw yоu visited mу webѕite
    so i came to “rеturn thе favor”.
    I'm trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog click the up coming web site
    Also see my page :: the flu Day by day

    ReplyDelete